Prepared for travel companies thinking about selling Brazil, this report shares the candid feedback and firsthand perspective of 21 international travel buyers and several media who attended the AdventureNEXT Latin America event in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil, 7-9 November 2018.
The report, broken into six chapters, covers the following:
- Adventure Buyers’ Opinions on Brazil and its Adventure Product
- Adventure Buyers’ Opinions on Mato Grosso do Sul and its Adventure Product
- Current Snapshot: Brazil Adventure Travel Product Sold Today
- Regional Adventure Travel Product Outlook
- Brazil & Regional Adventure Product Suppliers
- Additional Resources
A few sample key findings in this report:
- Pantanal and Iguazú Falls are the top two highlights from buyers' visits.
- Almost all buyers (85%) indicate an interest in adding Brazil products as a result of their event attendance.
- The reported global average retail trip price to Brazil, per person per day, is $258 USD.
The Brazil and Latin America report offers those working in adventure travel helpful field insights for understanding the regional offerings and weighing Brazil for their product portfolio.